So I’m often asked, what do you do on the boat? We are only limited by our imaginations! Here are some ideas to get you thinking:
- Sail with Passion – A three hour adventure you can learn more about here.
- Celebrations – Birthdays, anniversaries, new job, retirement, whatever you celebrate, it’s better on a boat.
- Relax – What’s better than an afternoon disconnected from land? No phones, no interruptions, just the sound of the water on the hull and lots of laughter.
- Reward Your Staff – Give your employees an afternoon out of the office! We also have a great meeting space on land where you can have a meeting in the morning, do lunch, then spend the afternoon on the water.
- Thank Your Clients – How do you set yourself apart from your competition? Thanking your clients with an afternoon of sailing is a great way to do that!
- Healing – If you are in the healing profession, bringing your client aboard and doing your work while sailing is a fabulous way to expand the scope.
- Family – Whether you choose Pepin as a meeting place for a family get-together or want to give your parent who sailed in their youth a reminder, sailing is a fantastic family activity.
- Kids – Take your kids sailing and show them the magic of moving a boat without a motor! So many of us around here grow up on speedboats, and we would love to show your kids how sailing can be a blast!
- Memorials – When your loved one loved boats, having a service aboard can be healing for everyone.